|HALF TIME TELECOMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST POSITION
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Half-Time Call Taker position is responsible for receiving 9-1-1 and other
emergency calls as well as supporting the dispatch services to Police, Fire and EMS.
How to apply for this position:
Fill out the following application and supplemental questionnaire; return it to us by one of the following: Email
to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 541-884-5026
Mail or drop off at our office: 2543 Shasta Way Klamath Falls, OR. 97601
1. Application reviewed for completeness, qualifications, grammar, spelling etc.
2. Cursory work and criminal history checks are conducted
3. Qualified Applicants will be scheduled for CritiCall Testing
(Typing, High School Equivalency & Multi Tasking)
4. Oral Board Interview will be scheduled with qualified applicants
5. Based on recommendation of the Oral Board applicants will be schedule for an individual interview with the
Thank you for your support and interest in joining our team!
|Emergency Dispatch: 9-1-1
Non Emergency Dispatch: 541-884-4876 Ext.4
Klamath 9-1-1 is your Public Safety Answering Point for all of Klamath County. Our dispatchers answer all
incoming calls and dispatch for over 30 emergency response agencies. As an employee of the 9-1-1
center you will have a fulfilling career with great benefits and paid training. If you feel you are exceptional
enough to succeed in a career that few can perform, we would encourage you to apply for our available
|“This District is an Equal Opportunity Provider.”
|Do you have what it takes? Apply Today