|HALF TIME TELECOMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST POSITION
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Half-Time Telecom Specialist position is responsible for receiving 9-1-1 and other
emergency calls as well as supporting the dispatch services to Police, Fire and EMS.
This position is 32 - 37 hours per week with rotation of shifts on days, swing and grave.
How to apply for this position:
Read the Job Description & Qualifications below. Ensure that you can meet the qualifications of
this position including the passing of a clear background, drug & physical exam.
Fill out the following application and supplemental questionnaire below; return it to us via one of the
following: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 541-884-5026
Mail or drop off at our office: 2543 Shasta Way Klamath Falls, OR. 97601
1. Application reviewed for completeness, qualifications, grammar, spelling etc.
2. Criminal history checks are conducted and must have no criminal convictions and a clear driving record
3. Qualified Applicants will be scheduled for a 2hr Dispatch Sit-in
4. Qualified Applicants will be scheduled for CritiCall Testing
(Typing, High School Equivalency & Multi Tasking)
5. Oral Board Interview will be scheduled with qualified applicants & 2nd 2hr Dispatch Sit-in
6. Based on recommendation of the Oral Board applicants will be schedule for an individual interview with
the Executive Director.
Thank you for your support and interest in joining our team!
Klamath 9-1-1 is your Public Safety Answering Point for all of Klamath County. Our
dispatchers answer all incoming calls and dispatch for over 30 emergency response
agencies. As an employee of the 9-1-1 center you will have a fulfilling career with great
benefits and paid training. If you feel you are exceptional enough to succeed in a career
that few can perform, we would encourage you to apply for our available positions.
|“This District is an Equal Opportunity Provider.”
|Do you have what it takes? Apply Today